Marketing has seen many different kinds of tools and methods over the years like banner ads, television commercials, radio ads, etc. But as times are changing and the world is becoming more and more internet savvy, email advertising is becoming more popular because of its target oriented procedures, affordability and effectiveness.
Yes email advertising does work, let’s see how
The precisely target oriented nature of email advertising:
Through email advertising, you can amazingly target your recipients individually. It allows to you to cater to each recipient’s needs and wants according to the product of customer’s interests. Build real one-to-one relationships with your customers.
It is truly affordable
Yes, it costs much less than any other kind of television or banner ad campaign. It becomes cheaper as you send more. Still this kind of marketing gives the results as good as the other traditional marketing methods or even better.
Use all the variations in email advertising
Use the freedom to send images, graphics, videos, text, links, etc. to your recipients to create the kind of impact that you want.
Track your email marketing campaign in real time
Keep track of everything that is being done to your emails. Know which emails are opened, which ones are clicked, when, from which IP,etc. This way you can always figure out how well your email campaign is progressing or you might also use any room for improvement.
It has a broad spectrum of reach:
Sending emails anywhere is equally easy no matter where you want to send them. Be it within your country or international, the sending efficiency and affordability of your email advertising remains the same.
Let us now see some most important tips of email advertising
- Always send opt-in mails. Never try harvesting those emails off the net.
- Try building and maintaining a clean mailing list. Keep excluding the opt-outs every 10 days.
- Maintain consistency in sending your emails. Over sending or under sending might not help your campaign.
- Design an impacting and compelling email and subject line.
- Include opt-out options such as an unsubscribe button in your email, to maintain your clean and ethical ways and keep away from being tagged as spam.